Bride and Joy welcomes submissions for features. Have you got the Quirk Factor?
I accept submissions from photographers – my basic message on the blog is quirky and pretty with a bit of DIY thrown in. If you wish to suggest any of your wedding and engagement shoots that fall into any if these categories I’d love to see them. If you would like your work to be featured on Bride and Joy, I would love to hear from you…!
Drop me a line and include:
• Information on the wedding date and location
• A small selection of images (around 5) so I can get an idea of your style.
If you are a wedding vendor and you would like to be featured I also accept submissions from wedding vendors but reserve the right to refuse a feature placement. I blog to my own quirky sensibilities. Thanks!
I love to feature real weddings and engagement shoots on the blog. Would you like to be part of it?
If you are a DIY Bride and have a project you would like to share with the readers of Bride and Joy, shoot me an email and include the following:
• Photographs of the project (step-by-step if possible),
• A brief run-down of how you brought it all together,
• A photograph of the finished project (as part of the wedding if applicable).
In the coming weeks we’re launching a new regular feature called ‘Real Bride Tips’. The idea is to collect one tip from each bride and share them with our bride-to-be readers. If you have a tip you would like to share, email me at the address below and please include:
• Your number one tip for brides-to-be,
• A photograph of yourself on your wedding day.
The email address to send all submissions to is email@example.com