What a month it’s been! We’re somewhere between summer and winter, and organised and chaos. Luckily we’ve still a good 14 months to go before our big day. Here’s what we’ve been blogging about this month:
- Wedding Security – granted, not the most savory of topics but you all agreed, a necessary one! If you are going to a wedding or getting married over the next while, read this!
- The Hair Plan – 14 months to get my hair in order for my big day. Read what my stylist, Anna advises…
- Too cute engagement shoot from Ashley Sturm.
- We had the lovely Annie from Aislinn Events put forward the case for day-of wedding co-ordination… and we’ve been swayed over to the organised side!
- And finally we launched our DIY and Downloadables section. It got lots of positive feedback and it’s being updated weekly with lots of helpful stuff you can download and print out.
October marks a year until our respective Hen and Stag nights… I know, a year is an awful long time but I am still very excited. This month I’ll be road-testing some hen hotspots up and down the country so stay tuned!
Share the quirkTweet