I’ve been a busy bee this past while and I’ve a few links to share with you…
First up, last week we featured a post by Kyle from Project Save the Date – for those of you who missed it, Kyle and his fiancée Katie are sending their Save the Date around the world and having it pictured in some amazing locations… I sent him over some photos from good old Dublin, Ireland to help with the project – you can read the full post here.
Next installment is news is that I’ve taken up a regular blogging post on a great Irish wedding website called Mrs2be.ie. This week, the hot topic is What to Wear to a Wedding as a Guest. I’ll be blogging there every week and right here every day and I look forward to reaching new readers. And as always, anyone who’s hit a bridal brick wall, I do my best to help…
While I’m sharing links with you – here are some things I’m loving from around the web this week:
- I have new blog crush on Cup of Jo – a New York Magazine writer who keeps a fresh and entertaining blog. Consider her added to my Google Reader… Same goes for Jane Has a Job.
- The lassies over at What Will I Wear Today have been busy too – they’re only after revamping their entire site!
- In the realm of weddings, my world is being well and truly rocked by quirky blogger Rock n Roll Bride.
- …and by wedding photographer extraordinaire Jasmine Star…
- …and back in the real world I love these Avoca Cable Cuff Gloves.
Share the quirkTweet