It was a long month but guess what – we’re nearly there. This month the blog focused on wedding fairs (it is the season, after all!), bridesmaids and (one that everyone could do with a bit of) how to save money on your wedding.
Here’s what we’ve been nattering about these past 31 days…
1. The Mastersons shared something blue with us. Have a look, it’s so pretty!
2. We showed you how to cut your beauty and hen night costs using group purchasing…
3. …and gave you our top tips for haggling with suppliers. Go on, see what you can save.
4. I had a mini panic over the possibility of having too many bridesmaids.
5. And I shared some link love following a great day at the Wedding Journal Show.
- Used with permission -
Share the quirkTweet